2. Out of all of the lessons you present - can you pick two as to ones that can get people moving in a leadership role right away if implemented?
3. This is your second book that you have out. Were things easier this time around, or just as difficult as the first time?
4. You had a personal relationship with Alexia in the sense that you were a mentor. What lesson has she taught you, even though she was the mentee?
5. Have the lessons that seemed to have been passed to her friends and colleagues seem to have "stuck" with them?
6. What is next on the horizon for Ray White?