2. How much research did you have to do for the background and plot lines for Sword of Agrippa: Antioch?
3. So you have scientists on one side, religion on the other, and people getting squeezed in between - where do you see yourself falling?
4. I saw that you had a Kickstarter campaign for this book. Obviously it went well enough for you to finish it. Is that an avenue you would recommend to other authors, especially indie or self published authors?
5. Which character in your book can you most relate with in real life? Which one would you love to sit down for lunch and a conversation?
6. What do you know now that you wish you knew before you wrote your first book? What advice would you have given yourself?